UNDER CONSTRUCTION...
new site coming in 2010!

About Me

My photo
Just a place where I can write my day to day thoughts. I think a lot! I'm always thinking about something! I reflect a lot in order to grow and improve as a person. Check out my twitter =) http://twitter.com/LadyAngarika

Monday, September 21, 2009

Tommy Hilfiger 2010 Spring Runway show.


I absolutely love this look it's so Studio 54! It is reminiscent of Halston. I really love this. I would rock it with 6 inch heels =) If I had a time machine, I would go to Studio 54 to hang with Andy Warhol!!


This foto reminds me of times where I felt lonely and then I realized I am never alone. I always have something to live for. When i look at this foto, I think of Me, Myself and I - By Billie Holiday =)




Websites I found interesting:


Shows I feel are watch worthy:
Kourtney and Khloe take miami
Drop Dead Diva
My Antonio ( lolz sorry I love trashy TV lmao)

Songs I am currently listening to:


Side Note: I love this dress from TOP SHOP!!! I Absolutely want it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Creator

The Creator
Thanks for chekcing out my blog!