UNDER CONSTRUCTION...
new site coming in 2010!

About Me

My photo
Just a place where I can write my day to day thoughts. I think a lot! I'm always thinking about something! I reflect a lot in order to grow and improve as a person. Check out my twitter =) http://twitter.com/LadyAngarika

Monday, September 21, 2009

9-21-09

It's weird so much has changed in less than a week. The guy that i mentioned in the previous blog entry basically pissed himself out of my life. He became a bugaboo and for what? He doesn't really like me. He just likes what i can do for him and how i look physically. I'm tired of guys like that. I am not even looking for love but geez can someone just get to know me for a change? I have developed feelings for this guy I met on my birthday. I really like him which is strange because I haven't found someone I geniunely liked in a long time. I just hope I don't let fear get in the way. I am reluctant to let him close because I sense he may not be ready for a woman like me. Only time will tell. Tonight I am looking forward to Greek, Gossip Girl and Melrose Place. Probably won't get to see them all but I am looking forward to watching them. This is it for now.
Ta Ta Darlings =)

Side note: More and more I realize that I'm highly analytical. I analyze everything to death. I should just let things happen and not make a pros and cons list for once lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Creator

The Creator
Thanks for chekcing out my blog!