UNDER CONSTRUCTION...
new site coming in 2010!

About Me

My photo
Just a place where I can write my day to day thoughts. I think a lot! I'm always thinking about something! I reflect a lot in order to grow and improve as a person. Check out my twitter =) http://twitter.com/LadyAngarika

Friday, December 11, 2009

12-11-09

One final down... four more to go!
I am soo ready to get into Christmas mood. Christmas is one of my favorite times of year! I love window shopping NYC just taking in the energy of all the people. I love the smell of pine needles and the aroma of delicious hot chocolate =) The best thing about the holidays is finding someone to snuggle up to. Ah ha jk! I love all the Christmas movies! =) and Christmas music! OHHHH and Three Kings Day! It's basically my favorite holiday! We celebrate it every year! We mostly get small gifts for Three King's Day since we also celebrate Christmas! =) Hee hee! I wish I could write more I will once I'm done with Finals =)! I have one bring and early tomorrow morning! 9 am baby!!!! =) I also want to note I had a really good time yesterday! There is a new person in my life.. He is unlike anyone I met.. we will see what happens... lmao! With this one, I will try to show him who I am and I am not going to hide my truth or be scared he won't like me because if he doesn't like me that's his problem. I will find someone who is thrilled to get to know me and who will want to spend time with me. It's as simple as that. No if and buts about it. End of story.
Toodles Lovelies,
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Creator

The Creator
Thanks for chekcing out my blog!